Friday, October 16, 2009

just some pics

Just took some pics of ethan while he was playing today


Oreo is so cute with ethan- he just lets him tug and pull on him. He is real protective of him too.






These are the stakes that janett, leighton, maddison and I painted. We put them here so Oreo wouldn't jump the fence to play with the neighbor dogs- but he still does.



















cute pic of Aunt Cami and Ethan





AT Idaho falls when aunt camille was here.








1 comment:

  1. Wow I thought your sister was you for a sec and you had just dramatically changed your hair, you guys look a lot a like from that that picture. Anyways I was thinking we should set something up soon and brad and I can come up and see you guys. It's been forever! I can't believe how ethan is getting to be such a big boy with walking even.

    ReplyDelete