Monday, November 30, 2009

Playing with Oreo

Ethan playing with Oreo. He loved it.



Here is a few pictures of the Trip to South Carolina at Thanksgiving time.

Ethan's Birthday party in South Carolina at Gibson park pond.
Aunt Shalene made the most amazingly perfect birthday cake- Ethan loves dogs and specifically our dog, Oreo. So she made a doggy chocolate cake with "Oreo" on top with a yummy oreo filling.
I love my family because EVERYONE plays.
Ethan's happy- who cares what I look like (haha!)
This is grandma always feeding everyone. Ethan had lots of fun with Grandma- he always got excited when he heard her or I said her name.
Ethan loved the swing grandma got for him- we were "hi-fiving"

Look Mom no hands.
Ethan loved the batmobile- it had lots of buttons to push. It was pretty funny cuz Aunt Camille would pull him around All the time and he would just chill, it was hillarious- he looked like a king.







1 comment:

  1. Looks SOOO fun! I was so glad I got to see you. Wish you lived here! Ethan is an awesome kid! The bday looks like a blast too! I talked to your mom on Sunday, and she said she'd been crying all day Saturday missing ethan :( IT's funny because Eliza's been playing sooo much better with Reuben every since our play date together! Thank you, Ethan!! I hope you guys are enjoying settling in back home! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete