(P.S. SCarolinian's, I made almost 2 dozen pecan pie's via Sister Dunlap's recipe! I brought the south to Idaho, and many were way excited. It felt much like a much more heart warming goodie to give to friends. I think I will do this every year now)
Friday, December 25, 2009
Some Christmas pics
We, Ethan, gave Oreo a bone and some yummy food- ethan has more fun feeding him than he enjoys the food! Thought he looked like a big version of a reindeer from the Grinch. Anyways Christmas Eve, some of Cole's family came over and we did a baked-potatoe bar, yum, then we acted out the birth of Christ as Grandpa Dan read from Luke. We are having a very blessed Christmas- it is soooooo fun with Ethan. Hope ya'll are too.
(P.S. SCarolinian's, I made almost 2 dozen pecan pie's via Sister Dunlap's recipe! I brought the south to Idaho, and many were way excited. It felt much like a much more heart warming goodie to give to friends. I think I will do this every year now)











(P.S. SCarolinian's, I made almost 2 dozen pecan pie's via Sister Dunlap's recipe! I brought the south to Idaho, and many were way excited. It felt much like a much more heart warming goodie to give to friends. I think I will do this every year now)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh those pecan pies. I use to love those but one year I help Sis. Burkett make literally over 50 of them. We spent 3 days doing it and after that, I can't stand them but everyone else still loves them!
ReplyDelete