Cole took this, I am going to the restroom and he wants to come :-(. Also , notice the thumb trying to be in his mouth- why we still haven't taken his "binkie" totally away from him yet!
Wednesday after I got off work, we had a fun surprise at the front door!
A package of books from Grandma Tuttle- Ethan's most favorite toy- cars are close behind!
That evening when I was reading to him, he would jump off of my lap and take his own book, new from gma, and he would "read" out loud to himself while flipping the pages. It was so cute and funny.
Lately he's been testing things out with his feet?! Haha, he'll step on things, CLIMB on things, etc. I watched a little 1 month old baby a little while ago and while I was changing her diaper, he kept trying to step on her head- it was really weird but kinda funny too. It's interesting to see babies and toddlers figure things out and develp in their own way.
No comments:
Post a Comment