Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Cole Graduates!


Cole finally graduated with his Bachelors in Geomatics(land surveying)!!!! Now he has that with his Associates in Civil Engineering. Way to go Cole! We had a bbq after the ceremonies- it was freezing- everyone who wanted spring (wait isn't when school gets out it's supposed to be summer?!) dressed that way, but after like 10 min. we were all in jackets and huddled around the fire pit that we roasted marshmellows on.

Ok, it wasn't winter cold- for idaho, 49 degrees- winter cold for sc, haha. I know I am dramatic!
















The bengal(ISU tiger) cake I made, yummy chocolate!



cole and the head of the Geomatics program and his teacher of alot of his classes, we wont even try to say or spell his name! (his favorite teacher ;-)

Geomatics class of 2010, 7 graduated , 2 didn't walk. THis was the biggest class that ISU has ever had, the biggest before was 3! I think professor raj...... is excited

I totally didn't even think to get his sash out and iron it!- or to tell him it was crooked- I was too excited he was done!




Ethan was excited too!










































2 comments:

  1. that's so exciting, congratulations, I'm bummed we missed it we were in boise, so we will have to hang out soon since mike is leaving in a month.

    ReplyDelete