Ethan and Dad playing with a balloon. Ethan loved making the balloon snap.
We also found out a while ago that we are having another Boy and the due date has been moved up to December 31. So we are excited to have another boy. Now I will have to motorcycle riding buddies. We are all doing great. We did go to Peru 3 or 4 weeks ago and realized I haven't put pictures up so I will make an effort this week to get Peru pictures up.
I have this other video of Ethan on his bike and he has gotten alot better at his bike and he picks his feet up and rides along time with out pushing when he is on a hill. This video is when we were camping at Red Fish Lake.
He is getting alot more confident when riding his bike.
how cute is your little man! love that bike, he is ready to run, i'm sure you have to run to keep up with him! congrats on the new baby on the way, how very exciting :)
ReplyDelete