Happy Easter! Happy Birthday Cole/Daddy. We are having a good Easter Sunday. I am relieved that my primary children sang so well in Sacrament to "On a Golden Springtime" and "Popcorn Popping" as it was my first time directing them in Sacrament. There seems to be so many songs that they don't know that I get to teach them. So for a break, we sang popcorn popping also. I am SO excited too that it is nice wheater. There aren't flowers yet, but it's nice that this Easter is not rainy or snowy as all of my other Easter's out here have been!
Oh I love Ethan's huge smile on Easter! The Easter basket you got is so cute.
ReplyDeleteI love hearing the primary sing in sacrament, it will be especially exciting when I have a little one up there singing. That's awesome that they all performed so well for you, I can tell you just love your calling!