Wednesday, April 1, 2009
This has kinda been a hard week. Cole's boss can only pay him one day a week now instead of 5. So I am going back to La Bella Vita to cut hair again. I have been really nervous cuz it's been a while and I worry about leaving Ethan. When I was doing hair, I rarely had a lunch break, but I HAVE to make sure this time that I do. I have to pump every couple hours and if I don't eat and stay hydrated, I may dry up. We can't afford formula, and breastmilk is just a lot better for Ethan. I am also selfish because I have really enjoyed having Saturdays off with Cole this past year that I haven't worked. I have worked every Saturday since I was 14 up until a year ago. And looking back, I missed out on a lot of family functions and outings that I REALLY regret. Anyways, I am very blessed though that La Bella Vita hired me on the spot when I called them the evening that Cole found out. So on top of all that, lately Ethan has been up 3 times a night again as if he was newborn. Then last night I was up with him all night while he took a bunch of 30 min naps and lots of fussing. I thought he may be teething or an ear infection, but he didn't have a bad fever. so this morning I took him to the doctor. The doctor thinks he is coming down with RSV. Scary. I started to cry out of nerves and pure exhaustion. But his doctor is so kind, he helped me feel better and told me to make sure that I get some help with Ethan cuz if it is RSV, it is a long road ahead. I hope Ethan DOESn't have RSV!- And if he does, I go to work tomorrow and won't be able to be there for him! I know Cole will do a good job, but when I was sick, all I wanted was my mommy. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm sorry to hear that you guys have had such a rough week. Let us know if there is anything we can do ya. Hope things get better.
ReplyDeleteAww...Jen Im so sorry. Seriously if you guys need anything please don't hesitate to call us. I would love that more than anything. Good luck with Ethan Ill pray for him for sure! You guys are the greatest!
ReplyDeleteHey Guys...just wanted to let you know how awesome you are. We would love it more than anything to help out in any way we can so PLEASE don't hesitate to call us. Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteOK...Im an idiot...you should only approve one of those. ha I thought that it didn't work any of those times because my computer kept spitting it to another screen. SORRY!
ReplyDeleteOH I hope your little guy is okay. I'm sorry that you are going through a rough spot right now. How is Ethan doing? Hope you are well.
ReplyDelete