Before:
Last weekend Ethan got his first official haircut. He did good for the most of it. He's really grown up this week and we are waiting for his two front teeth to pop through... he'll really look big then! They are right at the surface.
I've learned to can this week and have canned salsa, grape jelly, peaches, apple pie filling, and today or tomorrwo I am going to can applesause( we have tons of apples from our tree) Ethan loves apples and LOVES peaches- when I went to my neighbors (who doesn't like peaches?!) to pick them off her tree, Ethan was covered in them!
He is such a cute little boy! I remember having canning days as a kid and mom would get us to recruit friends so that it would go quicker but we still would end up spending all day canning. It sure was worth it though!
ReplyDelete