Ethan really wanted to get his hands in it.
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Grandpa Dan's Birthday
For Grandpa Dan's Birthday, everyone went camping. We just went up for the day since I had just had my appedix out. However, I did muster up enough energy to make him a campfire cake. I didn't do it all in one day and my sister-in-law, Alisha, helped me bake the cake and cookies too. I just had to roll the chocolate cake up and frost everything. 
Ethan really wanted to get his hands in it.
Ethan always has a blast up in the mountains, he LOVES the dirt!!!!
He is so happy mommy is letting him play in the dirt too- he's playing "peek-a-boo" in these pics.
Ethan really wanted to get his hands in it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow Jen you are really good at making cakes. Both of those look awsome! Those pics of ethan in the dirt are so cute too!
ReplyDeleteNice job on the cake! So cute! Also don't you love those dirty faces, I think that they can be so cute!
ReplyDelete